Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Original Airdate||May 20, 2004|
Bloodlines is the twenty third episode of season four of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
The CSIs investigate when a casino employee is beaten and raped on her way home from work. The victim identifies her attacker, but the DNA evidence suggests that he is not the person responsible. Later, Grissom has to help out a coworker who ends up on the other side of the law.
Main Cast Edit
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
Recurring Roles Edit
- Alex Carter as Detective Louis Vartann
- Joseph Patrick Kelly as Officer Metcalf
- Ty Upshaw as Officer T. Brantley
Guest Stars Edit
- Nina Siemaszko as Linley Parker
- George Newbern as Dr. Todd Coombs
- Lisa Sheridan as Crystal Coombs
- Mark Kiely as Roger Coombs
- Michael Reilly Burke as Bailey Coombs
- Drew Pillsbury as Larry Coombs
- Rachel Winfree as Psychic Patient Janet
- Edmund Wyson as Officer Devine
Dr. Todd Coombs has a condition called Tetragametic chimerism which can cause a person to be different DNA in their body, for example, the semen would be different from their saliva. As Gil Grisson eventually found out when he get a look at the back of Dr. Todd Coombs.