Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Writer||Josh Berman, Carol Mendelsohn, and Josh Berman|
|Director||Jeffrey G. Hunt|
|Original Airdate||October 6, 2005|
|Previous Episode: Room Service|
|Next Episode: Shooting Stars|
Bite Me is the third episode of season 6 of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
The CSIs investigate a man's claim that his wife fell down a set of stairs in their home.
- Strange and Beautiful (I'll Put A Spell On You)- Aqualung
- Pinch Roller (Interlude)- Kasabian
- Nick: Quick. How many teeth in the human mouth?
- Catherine: Without wisdoms? 28.
- Nick: Yep, and the 28 teeth in Becky's mouth do not match the bite impressions on her husband's body.
- Catherine: I guess Ray found himself another set of pearly whites.
- Doc Robbins: If my full autopsy confirms murder you may be looking at the first serial stairway killer.
- Brass: Now look, I just came from the DA and I gotta tell ya, he's already made up his mind. Husband and wife home alone, all that blood, shaky alibi, plus he says he just looks guilty.
- Grissom: How does one look guilty?
- Brass: You know, I'm just the messenger, what do you think the chances are that he didn't do it?
- Catherine: Well, what do you think the chances are that we're going to give you an answer before all the evidence is in?
- Brass: Mr. Stein, does your son-in-law have a temper?
- Grandpa Stein: Do I have to answer that?
- Brass: You just did.
- Catherine: Tequila will always remind me of Señor Frog's.
- Brass: Which one?
- Catherine: Cancun. My honeymoon, my dime.
- Brass: If you ever wanna go back, it's on me.
- Catherine: Is that a proposal?
- Grissom: That's odd. A man and a woman who don't share a bedroom arrange to have a night alone, send their daughter to a relative, go out to dinner, have drinks by the pool but they sleep in seperate bedrooms.
- Sara: Maybe one of them snored or had insomnia or liked to work at night.
- Grissom: Maybe they were suffocating each other and he couldn't breathe. (Sara opens a drawer and finds a bottle of lubricant)
- Sara: Sexual lubricant. It's half empty, sticky. You know you don't have to sleep in the same bed together to have sex (Grissom makes a face) or...have romance.
- Grissom: I'm gonna go see the doctor.
- Grissom: Well, you've given me a lot of information doc and none of it very helpful.
- Catherine [to Grissom]: What are you thinking?
- Grissom: Led Zeppelin... (everyone looks at a dead woman lying on a set of stairs) ...Stairway to Heaven.
- Catherine: Lovers and co-workers, that never works.
- Mr. Lester: Rosy Palm and Thumbelina are the only action I get. (holds up his right hand)
- Henry: I guess you're kind of a role model for me.
- Greg: A role model, huh?
- Henry: Yeah. By the way, where do you get your hair cut?
- David: Twice as many people die from falling down stairs as from accidental gunfire.
- Brass: You didn't just get back from one of those coroners' conferences, did you?
- William Petersen ... Gil Grissom
- Marg Helgenberger ... Catherine Willows
- Gary Dourdan ... Warrick Brown
- George Eads ... Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox ... Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda ... Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall ... Dr. Al Robbins
- Wallace Langham ... David Hodges
- Paul Guilfoyle ... Captain Jim Brass
- Marc Vann ... Conrad Ecklie
- Erik Jensen ... A.D.A. Jeffrey Sinclair
- Archie Kao ... Archie Johnson
- David Berman ... David Phillips
- Alan Rachins ... Grandpa Stein
- Reed Diamond ... Ray Lester
- Skye McCole Bartusiak ... Susan Lester
- Seamus Dever ... Adam Gilford
- Hudson Leick ... Dr. Jeri "Buffy" Cohen
- Abigail Spencer ... Becky Lester
- Jon Wellner ... Henry Andrews
- Jeff Bass ... Paramedic Bass
- Mitchell Fink ... Paramedic Fink
- Mary Jo Mrochinski ... Ms. Karpell