Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Writer||Dustin Lee Abraham|
|Original Airdate||5 April, 2007|
Big Shots is the nineteenth episode of the seventh season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
A friend of Drops is shot to death next to him in a limo. A young woman is killed after falling out of a car.
The common denominator between the deaths: Aaron James, the brother of Demetrius James whom Greg hit with a car in self-defense.
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Louise Lombard as Sofia Curtis
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
Recurring Roles Edit
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Method Man as Drops
- Liz Vassey as Wendy Simms
- Lorainne Toussaint as Marla James
- Conor O’Farrell as Undersheriff Jeffrey McKeen
- William Allen Young as Duane McWane
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Terry Bozeman as Attorney Brad Lewis
- Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
- Vicellous Reon Shannon as Aaron James
- Larry M. Mitchell as Officer Mitchell
- Victoria Prescott as Judy Tremont
- Willie Macc as Demetrius James (uncredited)
Guest Stars Edit
- Ben Crowley as Carey Corville
- Aimee Garcia as Melissa Gentry
- Laura Vandervoort as Miss Tangiers
- Charley Rossman as Officer Bailey Huskins
- Robin Sydney as Miss Palermo
- Katie Chonacas as Miss Lucky Dragon
- Dheeaba Donghrer as Champ Landley
- Alicia Sixtos as Simone Molinez
- Ari Zagaris as Scott Brittington
- When the team is together in the conference room talking about the evidence, the scar on Sara's face from the scratch in the previous episode "Empty Eyes" is still visible.
- Brass (to Drops): You got booze, bling, girls, guns and drugs in a limo. Would you call that doing legitimate business?
- Drops: Yeah.
- Catherine (to Hodges): Don't tell me you're tired of the field already.
- Hodges: No, I had to catch up on my Perez Hilton.
- Catherine: I take it you're not going to pull a Sanders, then?
- Hodges: Let's see, clean friendly lab, bullet-strewn, urine-soaked street? That's a tough call.
- Drops (to Nick): Whoa! Crime lab Nick Stokes! I see we're between bad haircuts.
- Nick (to Drops): Okay, now I need you to remove all of your clothing. Including your shoes. (hands him some orange scrubs) You can put these on for now, and I'll come back to get them when your done.
- Drops: No thanks, uh, I've got one of my queens bringing me a suit. I will not be throwing on these nasty ass scrubs.
- Nick: You are covered in blood. Your clothes are evidence now, and I am going to come back in here and I'm going to get them. If not, you're just going to be standing here in your underwear.
- Drops: What underwear? I don't wear drawers.
- Nick: This is not a compromise, Kellen. (to the guard) You might want to close your eyes or turn around.
- Drops (to Nick): Now c'mon, Crime Lab, I thought we was old buddies.
- Nick: The only thing we have in common, Kellen are the dead bodies that seem to keep piling up around you.
- Mrs. James (to Greg): Taking one of my boys wasn't good enough was it? Now you've got to take both? What did we ever do to you?
- Greg: Mrs. James, I don't have anything against you or your family.
- Mrs. James: Then what is it? Is it the money? Then take it! I just want my boy back!
- Sara: Mrs. James, you need to calm down...
- Mrs. James: I'm not talking to you!
- Sara: You're going to get yourself in trouble here.
- Officer: Ma'am. You're gonna have to leave.
- Mrs. James (to the officer): Protecting the nice white boy from the mean black lady. (to Greg) You've gotta help me. You owe me. You owe me!
- (The officer pulls her down the hall and Greg follows)
- Greg: What do I owe you?
- Mrs. James: Huh. Yeah, like you don't know.
- Greg: I'll tell you what I know. I know that Demetrius was a killer. And Aaron, Aaron made the decision to hang out with Drops. He made the decision to do drugs and to bring that girl into the limo. That's not on me. It's on him. And you.
- Mrs. James: Aaron is all I have left. (walks away)
- Drops' Attorney: Captain Brass, I've seen the ballistics report. The shots fired from inside the limo were fired second. That's textbook self-defense.
- Drops (smiling): Textbook self-defense. Told you, forensics be jammin' a brother up.
- Grissom (to Greg): The D.A tells me you requested that he go easy on Aaron James.
- Greg: Yeah.
- Grissom: He's getting a suspended sentence. He was released on his own recognizance. If the kid's brother hadn't died, would you have done the same?
- Greg: I don't know, I just, uh... Do you think it's wrong?
- Grissom: Doesn't matter what I think.
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 7|
Lab Rats >
|Built to Kill, Part 1 • Built to Kill, Part 2 • Toe Tags • Fannysmackin' • Double Cross • Burn Out • Post Mortem • Happenstance • Living Legend • Loco Motives • Leaving Las Vegas • Sweet Jane • Redrum • Meet Market • Law of Gravity • Monster in the Box • Fallen Idols • Empty Eyes • Big Shots • Lab Rats • Ending Happy • Leapin' Lizards • The Good, The Bad, And The Dominatrix • Living Doll|