|Bang, Bang, Your Debt|
|Original Airdate||October 15, 2007|
|Previous Episode: Inside Out|
|Next Episode: Deep Freeze|
Bang, Bang, Your Debt is the fourth episode of Season 6 of CSI: Miami.
A young woman dies from carbon monoxide poisoning but the man with her survives, in what appears to be a suicide pact related to their credit card debt. Meanwhile, Delko starts seeing his dead colleague Tim Speedle due to hallucinations resulting from the brain injury he sustained in the previous season.
- Calleigh reveals that Dan Cooper wants to be a CSI.
- Due to his injury, Delko begins seeing hallucinations of his dead colleague, Tim Speedle.
- Calleigh and Delko soon discover that Cooper has been using one of Speedle's credit card.
- Calleigh orders Cooper to turn himself in or she'll issue a warrant for his arrest.
- As a result of this, Cooper resigns from the lab for good and also in disgrace.