|Original Airdate||October 12, 2014|
|Previous Episode: Buzz Kill|
|Next Episode: The Book of Shadows|
Bad Blood is the third episode in season fifteen of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
Sara and Greg are quarantined after responding to a crime scene that’s contaminated with a deadly pathogen.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- Ted Danson as D.B. Russell
- Elisabeth Shue as Julie Finlay
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Elisabeth Harnois as Morgan Brody
- Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
- Marc Vann as Conrad Ecklie
- Larry M. Mitchell as Officer Mitchell
- Paula Francis as Herself
- Lauren Stamile as Dr. Heather Lanning
- Walter Perez as Rudy Adela
- Rick Otto as Jack Weaver
- Jake Richardson as Sean Stubens
- Ugo Bianchi as Hugo Bianqui
- James Lesure as Dr. Emmett
- Sara Sidle: Russell, I need you to do something for me.
- D.B. Russell: Yes of course, anything.
- Sara Sidle: If we are gonna die, we need to go done fighting, okay? So put us to work.
- D.B. Russell: Neither one of you have my permission to die! You've got that?
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 15
- Category:Images from Bad Blood
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 15|
|The CSI Effect • Buzz Kill • Bad Blood • The Book of Shadows • Girls Gone Wilder • The Twin Paradox • Road to Recovery • Rubbery Homicide • Let's Make A Deal • Dead Rails • Angle of Attack • Dead Woods • The Greater Good • Merchants of Menace • Hero to Zero • The Last Ride • Under My Skin • The End Game • Immortality|