Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Original Airdate||December 10, 2009|
Appendicitement is the ninth episode of the tenth season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
A woman is found dead in the home of sickly real-estate mogul Bernard Higgins. He is initially considered a suspect until he drops dead during questioning. The autopsy reveals that he has a second, highly septic appendix inside him, suggesting that Dr. Jekyll is responsible. In the meantime, Nick, Greg and Hodges "kidnap" Henry to celebrate his birthday at a famous BBQ restaurant, but end up being stranded there along with a dead body and the owners.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
Main Cast Edit
- Laurence Fishburne as Raymond Langston
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
Guest Cast Edit
- Liz Vassey as Wendy Simms
- Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
- Bernard Higgins - Alan Blumenfield
- Slick - W. Earl Brown
- Shirley - Rebecca Wisocky
- Gomez - Cooper Huckabee
Greg Sanders: Henry, my friend, you are about to have the best birthday of your life because we're taking you to the one, the only, Harry's Hog. Hideout.
Henry Andrews: What's a Hog Hideout?
Nick Stokes: It's only the best barbecue know to mankind. It's a little bit of a drive but don't worry. Greg knows where it is.
Greg Sanders (Laughs): I thought you said you knew where it is.
Henry Andrews (sometime later/imitating Nick): It's just a bit of a drive y'all.
Henry Andrews: Look if this place is so great then how come I've never heard of it?
Nick Stokes: Come on man. A little trust, baby. Come on it's your birthday.
Greg Sanders: Yeah.
Henry Andrews: I hate my birthdays. They always sucks.
(they round the corner, revealling a full moon)
Henry Andrews: Oh great, we've got a full moon tonight too, so every nut job in the state will be out.
David Hodges: I'm suprised at you, Henry. There's absolutely no statistical evidence linking lunar cycle to an increase in irrational, careless, or criminal behavior.
Nick Stokes: (seeing a car coming straight on ahead of them): Are you sure about that?
Nick Stokes (a car had swerved into the path of Nick while he was driving with Henry, Hodges and Greg causing Nick to wreck the car, subsequently flipping it several times before it comes to stop. Everyone gets out of the car and is staring at it): Damn, I rolled that bad boy, didn't I?
- When Henry asks why he never heard of the Hog Heaven BBQ place, the camera cuts to a farther shot showing the car driving down the road and everyone still in the car still has their masks on, but everyone had taken them off earlier in the shot when they revealed themselves to Henry.
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 10
- Category:Images from Appendicitement
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 10|
|Family Affair • Ghost Town • Working Stiffs • Coup de Grace • Bloodsport • Death & The Maiden • The Lost Girls • Lover's Lanes • Appendicitement • Better Off Dead • Sin City Blue • Long Ball • Internal Combustion • Unshockable • Neverland • The Panty Sniffer • Irradiator • Field Mice • World's End • Take My Life, Please! • Lost & Found • Doctor Who • Meat Jekyll|