|And Here's To You, Mrs. Azrael|
|Writer||Peter M. Lenkov|
|Director||David Von Ancken|
|Original Airdate||November 15, 2006|
|Previous Episode: Consequences|
|Next Episode: Sweet Sixteen|
The next case takes us back to Dr. Sheldon Hawkes' past and the reasons he chose to change jobs in the medical profession. The CSI team may find it extremely difficult to find out who committed the murder of the 19-year-old woman who recently started recovering from an accident.
- Gary Sinise as Det. Mac Taylor
- Melina Kanakaredes as Det. Stella Bonasera
- Hill Harper as Dr. Sheldon Hawkes
- Eddie Cahill as Det. Don Flack
- Carmine Giovinazzo as Sgt. Danny Messer
- Anna Belknap as Det. Lindsay Monroe
- Stefanie Butler as Heather Rollins
- Kimberly Pfeffer as Nicole Garner
- Sheryl Lee as Ellen Garner
- Mel Harris as Julie Rollins
- Sam Anderson as Dr. Richards
- John Lorenzo as Cabbie
- Perry Kelly as Paramedic #2
- Angela Marsden as Paramedic #1
- Courtenay Taylor as Nurse Evette
- Richard Varga as Doctor
- Mark Colson as Kevin Green
- Michael Grant Terry as Matt Huxley
- Richard Tyson as Frank Russo
- There was a scene that ended cut from the episode although it was shown in the commercials in which Flack grabs Matt, throws him against a wall and accuses him of wanting to play God.
- "Sweet Child O' Mine" by Guns n Roses.
- "Amie" by Damien Rice.
- "Walk Away" by Ben Harper.