|All in the Family|
|Original Airdate||January 23, 2008|
All in the Family is the thirteenth episode of the fourth season of CSI: NY.
CSI investigates the murder of a family court judge who has lots of enemies. Meanwhile, Danny's neighbor Ricki steals his gun to go after Ollie, the bodega robber who caused her son's death.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- Gary Sinise as Mac Taylor
- Melina Kanakaredes as Stella Bonasera
- Carmine Giovinazzo as Danny Messer
- Anna Belknap as Lindsay Monroe
- Hill Harper as Sheldon Hawkes
- Eddie Cahill as Don Flack
|CSI:NY Season 4|
|Can You Hear Me Now? • The Deep • You Only Die Once • Time's Up • Down the Rabbit Hole • Boo • Commuted Sentences • Buzzkill • One Wedding and a Funeral • The Thing About Heroes • Child's Play • Happily Never After • All in the Family • Playing With Matches • DOA For a Day • Right Next Door • Like Water for Murder • Admissions • Personal Foul • Taxi • Hostage|