Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Anthony E. Zuiker
|Original Airdate||October 31, 2002|
Abra-Cadaver is the fifth episode of season three of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
Grissom, Warrick and Sara investigate when a woman who was already missing disappears while taking part in a magician's act. Things get worse when the magician burns to death on the stage. But Grissom soon discovers that all is not what it seems. Meanwhile, Catherine and Nick find evidence of murder when a rock star dies from an overdose in his trailer.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- William Petersen as Gil Grissom
- Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
- Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
- Tom Noonan as Zephyr
- Lawrence Monoson as Toby Arcane
- Salvator Xuereb as Keith Castle
- Jennifer Sky as Matilda, Zephyr's Assistant
- Tushka Bergen as Samantha Dean
- Jon Sklaroff as Punky Dillinger
- Esteban Powell as Band Member
- Jack McGee as Road Manager
- Cathrine Grace as Orlando Wife
- Sven Holmberg as Bassist
- Blumes Tracy as Gus Kenyon
- Tom Noonan and William Petersen worked together in 1986, in the production of Manhunter. In the movie Petersen was Will Graham and Noonan was Francis Dollarhyde, a psycho-killer that Petersen wanted to capture.
- Grissom incorrectly says that abracadabra is made up of three Hebrew words meaning father, son, and the holy spirit. In reality, abracadabra is derived either from Hebrew or Aramaic language "Avra Kadavrai" meaning "I will create as my words."
- Grissom: I knew that Houdini could swallow and regurgitate keys on cue, but I've never heard of skin pockets.
- Doc Robbins: Learn something new every day, don't you?
- Sara (to herself after finding a print): I'm no psychic, but I have been known to read palms.
- Grissom (about the big box-like container that the woman disappeared from): This been processed yet?
- Warrick (jokingly): Yeah. You want me to bag it?
- Sara: Let's take it back to the lab. Maybe we can make Greg disappear.
- Natural One by Folk Implosion
- Just Like You Imagined by Trent Reznor
- The Mark Has Been Made by Trent Reznor
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 3
- Category:Images from Abra-Cadaver
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 3|
|Revenge is Best Served Cold • The Accused is Entitled • Let the Seller Beware • A Little Murder • Abra-Cadaver • The Execution of Catherine Willows • Fight Night • Snuff • Blood Lust • High and Low • Recipe for Murder • Got Murder? • Random Acts of Violence • One Hit Wonder • Lady Heather's Box • Lucky Strike • Crash & Burn • Precious Metal • A Night at the Movies • Last Laugh • Forever • Play with Fire • Inside the Box|