|A Thousand Days On Earth|
|Original Airdate||April 15, 2008|
A Thousand Days On Earth is the thirteenth episode of season eight of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
CSI investigates the death of a toddler who was left in a cardboard box in a parking lot. A registered sex offender becomes a person of interest, but the investigation soon leads the CSIs in another direction.
- Catherine [to Leo Finley]: What are you doing here?
- Leo Finley: I was waiting for you.
- Catherine: How did you get in here?
- Leo Finley: Can't we talk about something interesting? Me for instance. I'm interesting.
- Catherine: Yeah, let's do that. Let's talk about you.
- Leo Finley: For starters, Norah left me. Actually, she threw my stuff out onto the street, got a restraining order on me, notified the neighbors and called my boss. 'Hey, Scumbag. Don't bother coming in, we'll mail you your last check.' So in one fell swoop, as it were, I lost my girlfriend, my livelihood and my place to live. I thought it was going to be different this time. Frankly, I blame you.
- Catherine: I didn't create the circumstances of your life, Leo.
- Leo Finley: You grind up the innocent with the guilty.
- Catherine: Just take it easy. I was just doing my job.
- Leo Finley (mockingly): I was just doing my job.
- Catherine: Yeah, I was just doing my job.
- Leo Finley: I was just doing my job. I was just following orders. Blonde Nazi bitch! You get in there with your big boots and you kick it all apart and you don't care who you hurt. Whose life you destroy in the process.
- Catherine: Calm down.
- Leo Finley: No! It's not fair.
- Catherine: Calm down!
- Leo Finley: Don't tell me to calm down!
- Catherine (draws her gun): Just stay back and calm down!
- Leo Finley: You going to shoot me? Would that help you forget how completely you screwed my life up? Would you sleep better at night? Maybe, I should just save you the trouble and blow my own brains out. What do you think?
- Catherine: I think you need to talk to somebody.
- Leo Finley: I am talking to somebody. I'm talking to you. So how about this, if I do decide to kill myself, I'm going to come over to your house, and blow my brains out right on your front lawn. As a gift to you and everything you stand for. How does that work for you? (turns and walks away)
- William Petersen ... Gil Grissom
- Marg Helgenberger ... Catherine Willows
- Gary Dourdan ... Warrick Brown
- George Eads ... Nick Stokes
- Eric Szmanda ... Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall ... Dr. Al Robbins
- Wallace Langham ... David Hodges
- Paul Guilfoyle ... Captain Jim Brass
- Archie Kao ... Archie Johnson
- Liz Vassey ... Wendy Simms
- David Berman ... David Phillips
- Vincent Duvall ... Lt. Jack Parker
- Paula Francis ... Herself
- Jay Paulson ... Leo Finley / Dean James
- David Meunier ... Boyd Waldrip
- Raymond Cruz ... Donald Balboa
- Ryan Simpkins ... Faith Waldrip
- Jennifer Hall ... Nora O'Toole
- Bobby Hosea ... Negotiator
- Greg Fitzsimmons ... Himself
- Nathan Baesel ... Offended Guy / Male Figure
- Dariush Kashani ... Amir Sayeed
- William Stanford Davis ... Mechanic
- Donnamarie Recco ... Grace Waldrip
- Noah Harpster ... Heavyset Guy
- Rima Laham ... Maajida Sayeed
- Suzanne Rico ... Field Reporter
- Baylee Rogers ... Cordelia / Inez
- Ty Simpkins ... Tyler Waldrip
- List of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Season 8
- Category:Images from A Thousand Days On Earth
|CSI:Las Vegas Season 8|
|Dead Doll • A La Cart • Go to Hell • The Case of the Cross-Dressing Carp • The Chick Chop Flick Shop • Who and What • Where and Why • Goodbye and Good Luck • You Kill Me • Cockroaches • Lying Down With Dogs • Bull • Grissom's Divine Comedy • A Thousand Days On Earth • Drops Out • The Theory of Everything • Two And A Half Deaths • For Gedda|