|48 Hours to life|
|Original Airdate||October 10, 2005|
|Previous Episode: Prey|
|Next Episode: Three-Way|
48 Hours to Life is the fourth episode of season 4 of CSI: Miami.
Horatio and the team are trying to figure out how to free an innocent young man after a harsh interrogation with Frank Tripp causes him to falsely confess and is sent to jail for a murder he did not commit.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
- David Caruso as Horatio Caine
- Emily Procter as Calleigh Duquesne
- Adam Rodríguez as Eric Delko
- Khandi Alexander as Alexx Woods
- Jonathan Togo as Ryan Wolfe
- Rex Linn as Frank Tripp
- Eva LaRue as Natalia Boa Vista
- Boti Ann Bliss as Maxine Valera
- Brendan Fehr as Dan Cooper