|'Til Death DO We Part|
|Original Airdate||February 16, 2005|
|Previous Episode: Blood, Sweat & Tears|
|Next Episode: Hush|
'Til Death Do We Part is the fifteenth episode in season one of CSI: NY.
The team's investigation into the death of Hannah Bloom, who died at her own wedding, is put on hold when her father refuses to allow them to perform an autopsy until after his daughter's body is blessed by a rabbi. Danny and Mac turn their attention to the woman who trained the doves who were supposed to be released, but cannot tie her directly to Bloom, who died from formaldehyde poisoning. Stella, Flack and Aiden investigate when a hand is found deep underground, and soon realize that the dead man, Rick Amadori, chewed off his own hand.
|This section is a stub and requires expanding|
Main Cast Edit
- Gary Sinise as Mac Taylor
- Melina Kanakaredes as Stella Bonasera
- Carmine Giovinazzo as Danny Messer
- Hill Harper as Sheldon Hawkes
- Eddie Cahill as Don Flack
- Vanessa Ferlito as Aiden Burn
Guest Cast Edit
- Jeff Parise as Bobby Lugano
- Diva Zappa as Della Fallon
- Neal Matarazzo as Henry Milton
- David DeLuise as Lance Moretti
- Michele Specht as Assistant Medical Examiner/Jenny
- Moshe Rothblum as Rabbi Meir
- Tracey Costello as Toni Terrell
- Andy Milder as Truman Jafari
- Jim Ortlieb as John Swinton
- Allen Rice as Minister
- Haran Jackson as Groom #2
- Sam Huntington as Connor Mulcahy
- Bess Wohl as Audrey Davis
- Kelly Hu as Det. Kylie Macc
- Robin Thomas as Abel Bloom
- Jeffrey Vincent Parise, who plays Bobby Lugano, also appears in episode Scared Stiff.
- "Air on a G String" by Johann Sebastian Bach.
- "The Outsider" by A Perfect Circle.
- "Relish the Trough" by Tipper.
Mac: Could happen to you, you know.
Danny: What, marriage?
Danny: Don't even say stuff like that Mac, it's not funny.